Sunday, July 4, 2010

Girl is N-A-S-T-Y

Miss Janet Jackson is touring for the first time in two years, and by the looks of it, girl is still as nasty as ever! In the video below - filmed at the Essence Music Festival yesterday in New Orleans - Jackson toys with a very lucky male concertgoer for the entire four minute song, "Discipline".



As much as I did enjoy this - I laughed, screamed, and my mouth was pretty much hanging from my face the entire time - I can't help but think about other performers (think Adam Lambert at the 2009 American Music Awards), who dared to perform certain sexual acts on stage.

Janet licks this guy's face (as did Adam), pulls his head into her cleavage and rubs it between her breasts, pretends to hump him while he's lying on the ground, and gropes his crotch three times. Seriously, it was hot, nasty, and I felt like I was a fly on her bedroom wall. This made me feel like a creep; therefore resonating a not-so-great feeling by the time the video ended.

This steamy performance also makes me confused by who Miss Jackson really is, because she is a very shy person during on-camera interviews.

Anyways, this is my break from writing a paper on religion - a very different topic than mimicking sex acts on stage - that I must now return to. Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment