Sunday, October 30, 2011

Celeb Pumpkin Carvings Through the Years...

It all started in 2007 with our buddy Jimmy. Dave and I were bored of the usual pumpkin faces, so we decided on one of our favourite legendary icons - Mr. Jim Morrison. Dave - with my assistance of course - carved Jimmy, and it turned out better then we had expected.

Jim Morrison carving, Halloween 2007
It was Halloween 2008 that we knew we had to out-do ourselves and our Jimmy creation from the previous year. What came of this was our friend, Bob - Mr. Bob Marley.

Bob Marley carving, Halloween 2008
I sucked at carving in 2009 (guess Dave didn't want to carve that year!), so it was in 2010 that I decided to carve another celebrity, but this time it was Mr. Arnold Schwarzenegger. You'll notice he has a bit of an under bite... woopsies! 

Arnold Schwarzenegger, Halloween 2010
Unfortunately, I have no celebrity pumpkin carving to introduce this year. What I do have is a simple, quick, and goofy pumpkin.... I've named him Bart. No, not really, but check him out below.

Happy Halloween!

"Bart", Halloween 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment